Local Cape Town
- Art lovers: Visit the hidden galeries and studios of Bree St or Woodstock, you will be welcomed by the artists in their studio in order to intimately share their emotions.
- Architecture lovers: Strawl through the city and discover unique and grand buildings in Cape Town
- Wine Lovers: Visit our winemakers friends and discover the secrets and intricacies of South African wines
- Music lovers: Discover the trendy Jazz clubs of Cape Town, and enjoy memorable moments, or feel the excitement of the Djambes, guitars and xylophones of some of Cape Town’s most iconic locations
- Nature Lovers: There are many hiking trails in and around Cape Town, challenge yourself with Table Mountain or Lion’s Head, the 12 Apostles and many other magical places to discover the Cape Peninsula’s extraordinary beauty and South Africa’s natural wonders off the beaten track
- Gemology: Cape Town and South Africa are rich in geological heritage, tell us about your interest and desires and we will arrange a tailor made experience uniquely for you.